Thursday, October 04, 2007

Open class


It's a good feeling to get everything that needs to get done for the day finished. Conversely, it's not such a good feeling to be offered some type of Japanese sweet which can not be identify. It looks minced squid that's been deep-fried and then dried and they have managed to somehow work chocolate into it. I won't have any part in it. My office promises it's famous. It deserves a picture. Tomorrow is one of those days that I am super busy from sun up to sun down. Shikaoi High School also leaves for Stony Plain tomorrow but I won't be able to see them off because of prep for my open class. Trust me; the open class far less spectacular than it sounds. I would have no chance of surviving if tomorrow weren't Friday which makes the day worth getting through - and a long weekend no less! Please don't expect any updates tomorrow.

No comments: