Sunday, September 02, 2007

Monday Update

All around me are Monday haters. I, on-the-other-hand, am having a great day. Something about sleeping really good the night before and waking up to a perfect gloomy Monday. A heavy rain can be heard through the open windows as I type. Nothing much to report except that it looks like I will have to scrap my run because of my left leg now; it has been stiff all day making the "Stand Up - Sit Down - Jump" song with the grade ones awkward. I would normally feel guilty about missing my run - bordering on risking it all anyway - but with the rain, I take it as a sign that God doesn't want me out there today and take refuge inside. (I should also note I would go to the Sport Center to run inside but it is closed today. I will drink tea, read a book and listenn to some tunes instead.) I received no comments about the meals I posted yesterday, contray to what I had expected, but they still stand as representative of what I eat daily.

No comments: