Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Don't die on me now blogspot

I have been having a bit of a problem logging into the Blogspot dashboard but that seems to have worked itself out. Since what is passed is done I will change subjects and focus on today, which came with its own set of challenges. For the most part, my day centered on judging an English speech composition for Junior High School. The speeches were excerpts taken from stories because the creation of individual compositions would have taken forever at a junior high level. The speeches focused on pronunciation, delivery and fluency. There is not exactly a huge pool of talent wanting to try this so some of the speeches were a bit rough, a bit stiff. It made me squirm in my seat and feel bad for the student when they forgot their lines. Also on my mind currently, my father is living his dream and golfing in Ireland this week. He said he has taken all the rain gear he could get his hands on.

No comments: