Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Snow Update

Wow. This is a lot of snow for the end of March. I'm at home now; heater on, tea in hand. I left work a little early because nothing was going on. Lots of people missing, and everyone that was there was just looking out the window in something much akin to awe. It has snowed over a metre in less than 24 hours. It should stop sometime overnight. It's hard to imagine where there are snow drifts now there was the beginning of green grass yesterday. The roads are indeed a mess. You can't see the curbs and people are getting stuck everywhere. I was going to go for a run but I have already shoveled the driveway twice and will probably do it twice more before this is done. I would wave the white flag of surrender but no one would see it. Images to come.

No comments: