Sunday, November 27, 2005

My Morning


Just wanted to post this picture of my morning before everyone went to bed over in Alberta. I'm so tired; this could make the quiet afternoon coming up at the office drag on and on. It's an absolutely beautiful day here in northern Japan. The air is fresh and warm and you can see the mountians rising up clearly in the distance. Shikaoi is surrounded by mountians on three sides and plains open up to the ocean on the fourth. That's about 100 km away. And while there is snow on the ground, it is very warm outside; I think it feels exactly like a Chinook in Calgary. I went far out of town to an outlying kindergarten, Kita Shikaoi. I was surprised by how many English words they were familar with. Jeff did a god job and the teachers there are very involved in teaching the kids English. We also did a very energizing verion of Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes... all the way through... twice! What great fun!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: