Monday, November 07, 2005

House Keeping


I just wanted to say that I've made some small changes to the site - housekeeping stuff; I'm just trying to refine the reader's experience of The Perfect Architecture Company. First off in this effort is that I'm now keeping detailed stats of viewers. I hope to use this data to improve content. This had already lead to some interesting conclusions. For every one friend or family member that reads the site, three people wonder in from absolutely anywhere on the web. Shout out to everyone out there in Cyber Land! Secondly, I've got the comment system working for the site. So feel feed to ask questions or whatever. This should be rather straight forward. Just so you are aware; thanks to hackers, there is a box that makes your type in a word, this is to keep spam off the boards. Don't let it deter you from leaving a message, I will try to respond to questions in a timely manner. Lastly, I have started to host some photos offsite. I've already gone back and re-posted some photos. This will not change the look of the page but may change some load times. If you have high-speed I doubt you will see a difference, but again, if you do, please be patient because all systems are nominal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like to comment