Thursday, November 24, 2005

Building Excitement! High Tension!

Lots to be excited about this week. Just thought I'd write about it here to spread it around. Having something to look forward to can make the days longer and hours move slowly. First off, I ordered my new digital SLR camera (Nikon D70s), and I will be picking it up on Saturday. Surprisingly - or perhaps not so - there is a digital camera store in Obihiro that specializes in - what else - everything digital camera. I found my camera there for over $100 cheaper than the place I was going to get it from and about $200 cheaper than I can get one in Canada. That made my day. Secondly, tomorrow there is a children's festival in Chomin Hall where I work. I have a small speaking role - but the big news is only partly about me. Every single one of the my students from all my different schools will be attending (and some will also be performing). This event takes performances from the various school cultural festivals and lumps the best into one big event for all the area's students. Should be a great morning. Alas, I won't have my new camera for the event, but I will post pictures after. Are you excited now?!

No comments: