Friday, May 02, 2008

Good news in Shikaoi

I never heard back yet if Shikaoi is getting the space port but the Sakura were in bloom today which is perfect timing because it's Golden Week and everyone has four days off in a row. That kind of news is liable to put anyone in a good mood! I'm not doing anything too special (but do plan on eating myself into a coma). One of my goals, other than getting a handle on spring cleaning and preparing for my future departure, is to run everyday. I just got back from an expectionally good run on the plateau above Shikaoi. Empty roads finally filled in with green fields on either side and everywhere along the horizon dotted with pink and white cherry trees. I was thankful I don't have any pressing injuries at the moment. It was the first run in a while that nothing hurt (comes with the territory of long distance running). I will get some pictures of the Sakura up probably tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blair! Haven't left a comment in a while. What's this about a space port? Did I miss something in a previous blog?