Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Season for Fresh Winds

Spring had been so sunny. Everyday waking up to blue skies. We were spoiled in Shikaoi for the months of March and April. Now Nature has taken back some of our good fortune. It rained all Sunday and though the rain has stopped by this point it has stayed overcast all week, keeping it rather cool. It makes runs during the day okay, but runs at sunset out of the question because there is no warmth in the air. A holiday in the middle of the week Tuesday has thrown me completely off. I basically had the nightmare scenario of two Monday's this week, one on Monday and another Wednesday. Friday came quickly enough though, with a full day of classes tomorrow. I have one goal to get a new avatar up soon to represent the season change. Me in my snow jacket no longer seems appropriate. I have also be doing other writing which means less time for blogging. Please be patience. I'm still living here, eating, running, etc., as normal, even if you don't hear from me. I promise a big update soon because I am coming up on a 4 - count 'em four - day weekend. Gonna have some Barbecue under the cherry blossoms!

No comments: