Monday, April 02, 2007

I am Tuesday.


So yes. I caught some very strange weather as I was driving to work this morning. The cloud ceiling must of only been around 60-70 metres. Behind those trees normally one can see a very steep hill/mountain, but not today. It has been cloudy and wet since April began in contrast to March, which was sunny.


My desk at work and also my prison until next week when school starts. Yes, boredom is setting in. Note: My desk is too small.

My parents are getting on a cruise ship soon and I will be meeting them in Hong Kong. I wonder if they will be reading this on the ship?

2 comments:

Monsta said...

mms, i like the moody first picture... nice tones

hmm, wat stickers you got on your laptop top?

bb said...

Just a whole bunch of skateboard stickers I got from everywhere. Takes a bit of guts to stick them on an expense laptop and make them look all nice and randomly overlapped like that. I'll get a close up one of these days but it really isn't all that spectacular.