Sunday, April 22, 2007

Home and Homeward Bound

I just got in the door a couple of minutes ago after a long day traveling. I was happy to have time to hop in the shower and start some laundry before updating my blog. I could see the stars brightly while driving home from the train station - something that wasn't easy in Hong Kong - so I think tomorrow will be sunny with blue skies - also a rarity in Hong Kong. Tomorrow I will give a complete roundup of my trip including some final images and also give the results of Shikaoi's election that was held today and of which I am still ignorant of the winner. In reference to a past post about weird Pringles potato chip flavors and Hokkaido as a test bed for new products I saw at 7-11 these new potato chip flavors today; marinara pizza, salt-seafood, and cheese-baked potato.

No comments: