Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thursday at Urimaku

Had a lovely first day at Urimaku Junior High School but because I am so busy I won't be back there for a long time. The grade sevens, the majority of whom I teached last year as grade sixes, looked gangly in their oversized uniforms that are suppose to last them until grade nine. Everything went incredibility smoothly but I give the credit to small class sizes (4 teachers for 11 students). Went for a great run too last night, maybe that is why I am in such high spirits today. 1h and 5 minutes at a fast pace. I was stressed beforehand but not when I woke up this morning. Not even the snow/rain/whatever could keep me down. The school lunch was delicious too and I scored an extra piece of fish. Sometimes I feel down that nothing is going my way but I even solved the mystery of the disappearing electric pencil sharpener yesterday. Yes, this week is mine! Tomorrow: Friday.

No comments: