Monday, April 02, 2007

面白い

Well. I've had my interesting spontaneous laugh for the day not to mention my concentration is kind of shot now. We had the fire alarm just go off. False alarm of course. Predictably no one told me what's going on. At work we have a system in the building that's tied directly into the fire station, so they came, saw my friends, asked what's new, they reset the system before leaving. Interestingly, the fire alarm was not pulled by anyone of the hundreds of bored students out of school this week but by a senior on the second floor looking for a light switch. **rabble rabble**

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

do they light switches look like fire alarms ?

bb said...

Good question. I don't think so at all.

James said...

it wouldn't matter what they look like jason, when your looking for a light switch your actually FEELING for a light switch because it dark, and looking isn't doing you any good, otherwise you wouldn't need the light switch!!

bb said...

Ooooo. And james comes into the comment section swinging logic!

Kami Akai said...

Oh but what if they look simular therefore feel simular therefore in the blind man's eye could be the same.

James said...

If he was blind.... WHAT THE FRICK WOULD HE NEED A LIGHT FOR??!!

I dont even need to address that Blair already said they dont look similar

bb said...

My own theory is that speed was a factor.

James said...

he was on drugs??!!

bb said...

Your up to late. Go to bed and I will know for next time to better choose my words. :P