Saturday, March 10, 2007

Where is my Sun on Sunday?


In a sure sign from the Gods I should stay indoors and cosy today , I opened the curtians early this morning to find that it had snowed overnight. It now being March in Shikaoi, that stuff is heeeeaaaavvvyyy. I don't mind the overcast day because overall it has been an exceptionally sunny spring, and I expect it to continue come Monday. After taking these pictures I had to run out to Sasagawa later, but other than that I have stayed warm indoors reading and writing. The dishes are done and the house is clean but I am not expecting anyone. I hope for an easy Sunday because I have a long run planned this afternon, however, the white slush will eventually have to be removed, even though leaving it on the driveway through sheary laziness would have the same effect (being spring). It was easy to keep the house toasty (with minimal use of my heater) because it's really very warm outside.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: