Saturday, March 17, 2007

On my Radar:

Just sitting here in the afternoon sun, listening to my new Amazon.com acquisitions, and I thought I would share some of my upcoming schedule with my readers.

Tonight: Surprise! I am Djing at a small bar here in town. Lots of people coming out to see the festivities and if the predicted number comes - even half the predicted number - the place will be packed. Pics to follow.

Next Month: I am going to Hong Kong to meet my parents for 4 nights and 5 days. I should note that I have paid for the tickets.

May's Golden Week: A happy return to Koriyama. I have been away for far too long.

May'ish: Hokkaido travel with my good friend James, and my new friend Stef. I think it's just the excuse I need to travel to all the places I have been wanting to go but have never gone even though I live in Hokkaido.

3 comments:

James said...

WOW....er, cant wait to see photo's.
Quite frankly Blair, this summer may be the most spectactular summer of all time... so far.

Anonymous said...

Hong Kong????

Lols. Have fun there, you! Make sure you don't miss Victoria Peak, as well as the harbour.

Take TONNES of pics yeah!!!! Enjoy!!

bb said...

Yes, we will not miss Victoria peak and we just happen to have a hotel right on the harbour.

@James I agree but this summer I will be coming home for two weeks so that tops everything!