Sunday, March 04, 2007

Passport Finished

Being the bucket of fun I am, a normal Saturday morning includes cleaning, but not last weekend, because I switched it up and went ice skating instead. Obihiro was running an international free-skate event for foreigners living in Japan. You can be proud that the Canadians in attendance represented Canada well. But it should be noted the majority of people were from countries where winter is mythical occurrence that happens during Christmas specials on TV. I haven't been on skates since high school but it felt really good to zip around the rink. I did feel a bit unstable throughout the morning however. I was very happy to find a pair of sharp ice hockey skates that fit.

I also added the below glam shot of my new passport (which includes my long-term stay work visa and multiple re-entry permit). After being shuffled between Canada and Japan, two trips to Sapporo and various fees, I am ready to declare it one of the most expensive passports ever issued. It's done now and I'm good for five years.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Monsta said...

whoah... cool glam passport glam shot... :)

James said...

by glam you mean use of the manual focus glam?

Blair you are a hero to many!!
Thanks for including more photos on your blog, you know how i hate to have to read.

bb said...

I'm too busy again though to do the PP on the images.