Friday, April 21, 2006

Pictures from yesterday


Click here

Sorry. On Friday blogspot had a server go down and it just happened to be the one that my blog was on. I didn't lose anything (it's all completely backed up) but it did mean that I couldn't update. I also had a bit of a ferver on Thursday night which didn't help. Here are some pictures from yesterday. I was out at Kamihoronai Sho Gakko. It was a bit of an unusual schedule. I also went to their nearby kindergarten beforehand and we learned numbers. That was a bit rocky - not that the kids cared - but I will be changing somethings for Monday when I go Shikaoi kindergarten and do the same lesson plan; if one can really call playing games a plan. In any case, as you can see the picture below, the weather was great yesterday. This morning it is sunny too, but windy. I'm going to do the dish, vacuum, and then go for a run, go into Obihiro (I need a rake), all before I go out for dinner tonite. I hope everyone has a good weekend, mine has already started!

No comments: