Wednesday, April 19, 2006

自転車

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just happen to bring my camera to school today and it turns out it was bike safety day so there were about 200 bikes in the parking lot. (Ironic point: no one wore a helmet.) Anyways, it was crummy weather, very cold and winter-like, not snowing or windy, but really cold. If you didn't have gloves I'm sure it would be quite miserable. I decided to take out my camera before hand, while all the students were getting a bike safety lecture, because I didn't want to have my camera out when the kids were riding around. My students are extremely funny, but when in front of a camera, it can boarder on stupidity. So I thought it better to keep the camera out of sight. In actuality I spent more of the time inside and warm because it was so miserable outside. A cold spring day that wants winter back.

No comments: