Friday, April 28, 2006

福島けんの郡山市

It is a beautiful day here in Shikaoi; a good day to take a long walk or sit outside. There is no hint of the hot humid days of summer yet and a light refreshing breeze that feels good on the face. I was up early this morning to say happy birthday to my Mom, her 29th. I insist in phoning on the actual day because I want to feel involved living very far away. Thank goodess for modern technology; I am definately not a Luddite. Next a haircut; I walked of course. And later a run, probably outside on the path by the river. Between these two commitments, house and yard work.

I probably haven't mentioned this yet but next week I will be going down South to Honshu to visit my old host families in Koriyama where I was a Rotary Exchange Student in 1999-2000. I will be away from May 3rd to 6th; but not really away because I will probably be bringing my lap top and I doubt my updating schedule will be interrupted by much. Needless to say I am very exicted. The itinerary is still being set but I will certianlly be posting a large update with photos after I get back.

Before I depart there is still a lot to do, including heading back out tonight to Obihiro where Kevin, Yuki, Natsue and I have reservations at Cardinal, a very tready resturant in Obihiro. I can't wait. Should be very good eats.

No comments: