Sunday, January 22, 2006

Grade Ones and Twos

I barely had any classes today, except that the ones I did have included the most energetic grade ones and twos on the planet. I really didn't mind though because I wanted ask how their holidays were. Their answers would have been clearer had they not all replied at the same time, but it was still nice to visit. I am back at the office now and feel very tired; physically tired because the kids constantly climb over me like I am a chair. I don't know what I am going to do tonight but I am sure it will entail going to bed early. We were going over the alphabet today and it seems as though they have forgotten all their English over the holidays. Hopefully things will start to click again. I also posted a picture (to the left) taken in the street in front of my house. Well it has scarcely snowed lately, every afternoon we have been hovering around zero which is just long enough for the surface to melt and then it freeze over night, again and again. I regret admitting that the image fails to show how polished the surface really is. My car is like a curling stone whenever I exit my driveway. I have to finish some emails before I return to studying kanji.

No comments: