Friday, January 20, 2006

Getting Set

I was going to sit and read but I decided to post. Cleaned house this morning and then went for a run at the Sport Center. Temaki sushi for lunch, probably better known in Canada as 'California rolls'. I was delighted to sneak in a nap this afternoon, which will serve me well because I am going in to Obihiro with Kevin, Yuki and Natsue for dinner. The last time we talked we had settle on 'enthic food'; let your mind wander and you won't be far off the mark. As soon as I get up for the keyboard I will be hopping into the shower, ironing a shirt for tonight, and then settling down to watch the second last day of the New Year's Grand Sumo Tournament, which ends at six, exactly when I am getting picked up. Everything is well with the World.

Not much else to report. I have been feeling very well rested lately (despite going for a fifty min run today) in consquence to sleeping well and regularly. The weather has changed, no wind and a warm sun, much like the Chinooks experienced in Calgary.

1 comment:

Monsta said...

oh how i wish to taste sushi from japan!

fifty min run? that's a great pace! what's your ultimate running goal?

the World is still held ransom by me... wahaha