Friday, July 13, 2007

Waiting for the Weekend


I'm just sitting here blogging as a three day weekend edges closer. I have lots to do with the Stony Plain delegation still around and am trying not to dwell on the poor weather forcasted. It's been raining or overcast since the weekend and now it's just getting plain cold here, dropping to around 12C at night. I can handle a soggy long weekend but I was really hopping it would be nice for the fireworks on Sunday. Let's hope. At the top of the post you can see Mutsumi-sensei working away on something on Wednesday and then below is some type of project made by the kindergarten. Today at one of my smaller schools the kids were tired because they came back from an over night camping trip yesterday. It was fine as long as one didn't ask them to do anything too fast, such as stand up or raise one's hand. Yeah for Friday!

No comments: