Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Most Dangerous Meal of the Day





In a change from recent posts, this update includes lots of pictures. I find the ones below particularity funny. Returning yesterday from my presentation at the high school (pictures included), I noticed in the parking lot an unusual combination: An imported yellow Corvette customized - "pimped" if you will - with a trailer hitch. (The logic of which completely escapes me.) But perhaps the reader will find the matching yellow camping trailer funnier? It is hard to tell when one is surrounded by such absurdities on a daily basis. The accompanying detail provides proof of the hitch and the car's make, it also reveals that the car is from Gifu prefecture, located far south of Hokkaido near Tokyo. (I have also included some random images from today.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now I would like to turn and comment on the most dangerous meal of the day; what can also be called toast! I frigging cut my finger on a knife I wasn't even using. Rationally, I know it's not breakfast's fault, nor the knife's, it all stems from me being a clutz. But if I am a hair's breath away from breakfast taking my pointer finger, at this rate I could be dead by the end of the week. The cut was nothing a small band aid couldn't cover, but I regret not having the foresight to hord cute band aids - no Hello Kitty or Winnie-the-poo band aids in sight. Then I wouldn't have had to wear an uncool normal band aid to school today. And yes, watch out for breakfast please, everytime you wake up and make something to eat, you are taking your life in your hands. Is this yet another another reason never to get out of bed in the morning?

No comments: