Sunday, October 30, 2005

Posting during NaNoWriMo



I am unsure exactly how posting will be affected during the next month while I participate in NaNoWriMo 2005. I have spoken about the event below, but you can also click the icon above and be directed to the web page. It technically starts tonight at midnight, but I won't be able to get started until tomorrow evening after I get home from work or tomorrow morning before work if I'm feeling particularly industrious. I doubt posting will be affected since I will continue work as before too. I will periodically be posting excerpts of the novel I think worthy of the light of day on my other blog, Dregs of Society, whose link you can be found to the right. Be warned it's more an exercise in word count than writing The Next Great Canadian Novel and the quality will reflect this (being a rough draft). It's a quite day at the office. The next two weeks are quite slow with no elementary classes, just keeping my usual Junior High School work. I have arranged to visit several kindergarten during this slow period, either because I love what I do or have a death wish. I am excited. Tonight, Kevin and myself are going out for dinner since I don't think I will be going out much during the next month. (Except for a trip to Sapporo again next weekend with the High School principal.)

No comments: