Thursday, October 06, 2005

Busy at the office

I would have really liked to post some pictures today but I am not on my computer to at the moment. I suppose this could, by a very complicated process, be achieved, but I have made a value judgment of my time during the day and its just not going to happen. I`m so busy that today - Thursday - is the first time this week I`ve seen Kevin. He`s busy too, trying to get all his grade 10 students ready to go to Stony Plain tomorrow morning. I met him today to judge an English speaking competing for Shikaoi`s Jr. High School students. I am very proud of my students because of the 4 that entered and I coached, 3 won awards. Competing was fierce because there were many more kids from Kevin`s Jr. High and furthermore, he made sure they all had excellent pronunciation.

I think I will come at 7:15 AM to see the Grade 10 High School delegation off tomorrow because their leaving from here (the office). I will also try to get a picture of the two teachers staying at our house so that I can post it before they arrive.

No comments: