Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm Alive



Proof I'm alive. The picture makes me look kind of sketchy but it was done quickly-- very quickly. Mr. Usui and I ran to the biggest, most advance, electronic playground one could imagine last night so I could buy the smallest camera ever. It's Sony and only came out this month and man the price was right. Its all in Japanese which means its an added incentive for me to learn the language-- quickly-- so the next picture can be less sketchy.



This is a quick picture of the Usui's (minus their children, who are away at college) who are good good family friends here in Shikaoi. I won't get into details now but a discription of the image could be Angels Without Wings On Earth. I can't post at any length because I'm very busy doing stuff like what is found in the image below. I had supper at the local harvest festival. Its getting near the harvest moon tonight.

No comments: