Thursday, June 28, 2007

The writing of Speeches

Nothing too much new to report. I am waiting around because soon I am suppose to help translate some of the Shikaoi town officials speeches. To help them read more naturally I guess. This is all in preparation for the Stony Plain deligations arrival next week. Lots of meetings going on around town, only now do the major details seem to be coming togather. Even with that they still won't tell me until next week. Still, I know the drill, so I don't get too worked up about it. You know that something is happening next week because every flower bed in Shikaoi is getting worked on and every blade of grass inspected. Everything will be in tip top shape for the arrival. This starts my July, on top of many open classes we have in my schools. Then it will be off to Canada for the first two weeks of August.

No comments: