Thursday, June 07, 2007

Friday's Smile


I have been waiting to put up this image all week. This display of clothed rabbits in unlikely, unnatural positions has been put up in a ditch near my house. It is Tacky with a capital "T" but more power to the owners for throwing off the burden of my contrived opinions. In anycase, it made me chuckle that someone found this attactive, but with the irony that my tastes probably won't be all that different when I hit 70.

Class today was a breeze. (Then why I am so tired?) The one-two split has been seperated for English class because the grade two's were a bit too gun-ho about answering all the questions and it was feared the grade one's English was suffering. So now I get twice the fun really. The grade one's were exceptionally chaming as they learned about different sea animals. One of the most out-going boys in grade three - he has that great sense of humor Osaka is known for - really woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Adding powder to the keg, he was day leader for the class today. He preceeded to abuse his position; demanding more than some bigger grade fours could take, and finally crossed the line with the homeroom teacher. I've had several opportunities to neigoiate with 8 year olds and the expereice always ends up being slightly absurd.

No comments: