Monday, August 13, 2007

The Folk Fest is now over

The Edmonton Folk Music Festival ended late last night and tomorrow I go home. The good weather held through the weekend and I never had to dig out my rain gear. I sat - and sometimes laid - in the sun and listened to lots of good music. Sorry the pictures don't expand; I'm not using my own computer.


In what seems like a long time ago, last Monday we were at our long time friends, the Grants, for dinner. While I have other good shots of the barbecue none signal the great weather we had while sitting on their deck watching the sunset.


This is an image showing a fraction of the total folk fest site with stage two in the foreground and an empty mainstage in the midground with the green river valley and Edmontn skyline stretching arcoss the width of the photo.


Some of the group that was with me for the weekend, going left to right; Laura, Sean, Jessica, Kevin, my mom and me.

Please look forward to a pictorial and literary review of a single Buck 65 workshop that I consider representive of the festival as a whole when I get a chance after I get settled.

No comments: