Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Random Stuff


I did not wake up this morning thinking later we would have thunderstorms. To make matters stranger still; the air was very smoky/hazy this morning. Making for a very odd sight. It is very hard to teach when you have to complete against thunder and lightening. Not recommended. The picture above illustrates the odd weather just before it started to pour. It continues to pour even now, but the thunder and lightening has stopped. Fall thunderstorms make me uneasy. To the left, I promised I would post a picture of Nobu-sama's very expensive sandals. There custom made in Sapporo using reflexological elements. I'm sure they are as uncomfortable as they look. But it wouldn't be good for you if it didn't hurt eh?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: