Monday, October 16, 2006

A New Challenge!

I think I spoke too soon last week posting about being exhausted after visiting Shikaoi Kindergarten. I learned today there will be an open English class for all next year's grade ones plus this year's class; the total sum of which is 83 students (5, 6, 7 year olds). Initially, it was a shock. Could this possibly be a joke? In starting to plan the details today, everything has started to become a reality. The class will cover two periods and will not be structured like a normal class; the focus will be on activities that brings both groups together. And what I am sure will be a hilarious highlight of the day for the students, a very very large version of "The Hokey-Pokey" will be lead by yours truly. Just thinking about it makes me exhausted.

No comments: