Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Foggy Ideas


The above image is how it looked around Shikaoi yesterday morning when I was driving out to Tsumei Sho Gakko. It had snowed during the night but had stayed very warm. When the morning Sun came out the snow melted very fast but I guess the air was still enough for the moisture to stick around - which is surprising because normally it's so windy here. Soon enough the fog burned off and it was a beautiful day.

Last night we had a large welcoming party at Tori Sei for the new Board of Education employees. There's parties for everything here. I had a good time visiting with many of the Board of Education employees I don't see very often and Tori Sei was good as always.

Today was a short schedule at Shikaoi Sho Gakko. Each class was cut to only forty minutes for some reason. I taught grades three, four, five, and six for a total of 146 students. I'm going for a run after work and eating some left over pasta I made on Sunday for dinner.

No comments: