Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ah Weather in Shikaoi

I was lamenting yesterday - and resisting to expose - Shikaoi's porr weather forecast. However, upon getting up this morning, it was easy to spot that the forecast had been 100% wrong; it was a complete turn around from the previous day's forecast. Rain all today and through the weekend had been predicted. Waking up I instancely saw bright sun streaming into my house. How can weather forecasting be so wrong in this part of the world? Outside it is now 34C which means it's also 34C inside my house. (I can get a good cross breeze through my house though.) This is actually the first time it has been this hot this year. I have a fan beside me as I type but all I can feel is blowing hot air. Oh, and the delegation has still not arrived yet. Still waiting. Within a couple of hours I expect.

No comments: