Sunday, July 27, 2008

S and L July 19th Wedding

I can't speak too much about the wedding because things are moving so fast in Shikaoi I risk missing something here. Needless to say, it was a great wedding, the bride was beautiful and I was happy for the chance to visit with so many friends and family. Most of my whole week in Canada is a blur. I vaguely remember a couple of hamburgers, potato chips and nice summer evenings. I had so much going on I forgot to carefully record my time in Canada with photos. Thus, there are few pictures of me from the week. It never really crossed anyone's mind to take out the camera. The Birdsell's are very happy to now have five in the family.


My Mom and I before the wedding in front of the house. Man we clean up nicely.


A short composite shot of Sean and I with the the ring bearer Colton and flower girl Aliya.


The parents of the bride and groom.


Sean and Laura's first dance.

No comments: