Thursday, May 17, 2007

Leaving Shikaoi in a rain storm

Missing from my daily stream of posts is any hint of what is coming up in my future. I thought it would be good form at this point outline where I'm going to be over the next couple of days to save needless worry about why my blog has gone silent all of a sudden. I plan join friends James and Stef from Canada in traveling around Hokkaido to all the places I have wanted to go but never had the excuse. The sea and the mountains are my two top priorities. The reason my blog will be silent is because we will be staying at small hotels that lack basic wireless high speed service in every room thus I see no reason to even bring my lap top. If I can mange an update I certainly will but otherwise a huge post with pictures and text at the end will have to do. I promise.

No comments: