Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Photo Update


On the Wednesday that I was in Koriyama everyone that had free time went on a picnic. It was felt unfair to leave everyone that was working behind but it seemed like such a waste not spend the day outside in the beautiful weather. The long winters are always in the back of one's mind, aren't they? It was also important that two of Tsuchiya sensei's younger nieces got some fresh air. I tired them out playing in the water, playing soccer and playing catch. Ice cream was an necessity after the picnic.


I had to get a picture of me all dressed up at the Koriyama South Rotary meeting since formality is rare for an elementary school teacher.



I couldn't decide which version I liked most and decided to put up both. What follows are just some random pictures from Tokyo.



No comments: