Sunday, June 18, 2006

How do you intend to start Monday?

The perfect way to start a Monday is, of course, to wake up only to discover it's still Sunday. Second to this is probably having your first flass my grade twos. I started school Monday morning well rested and well fed; however It was still a shock as thirty-seven grade two's burst through the door. It really is an unholy canophony but a lot of fun.

Something that manges to trigger strong pangs of home is when the school lunch is something I don't like. This happened last Friday when the school lunch included little tiny fish (with eyes) mixed in with the rice and a whole bunch of vegitables I couldn't identify in my soup. It was a struggle to eat. I felt depressed and I longed for a sandwich. Most days the school lunch is much better.

I went for a run on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and as the weather slowly clears today will probably go out tonight after work as well. Also I studied Japanese like mad and will probably continue after I finish updating. I wasn't able to watch the soccer match last night because I went to bed but there probably wouldn't have been much to watch as Japan tied Croatia 0-0. In the next game Japan plays Brazil which could be just painful to watch.

In Hockey: Oilers took game six to tie the series 3-3. I listened to game six live over the internet and it was thrilling to hear the Oilers pummle the 'Canes. Must of been great to see in person... ...Dad. (Happy Father's Day by the way.)

1 comment:

bb said...

Eating tiny fish with eyes is something so far removed from the average Albertan's diet I do find it funny!