Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy in the Office for a Thursday

Got into the office a bit later than I had wanted to. Returned to a desk full of messages and an office full of people for no discernible reason. This update will have to be quick because other stuff on the list need to get done before work ends. There is always the option of staying late, but that would cut into a run, which this week has turn into a stationary bike workout because of a continuing foot injury. (I wish I could just cut the thing off.) I've been surprised how hard a bike workout can be if you push yourself and I am counting my blessing that it doesn't hurt my foot at all. The sunsets in Shikaoi have been spectacular lately as a result of a rather dirty atmosphere. It has stayed dusty and dry for a week and though it's hazy enough to dull the mountains during the day, the west around 5-6 PMish is fiery orange. Tomorrow is Friday and I will be sure to include a story.

No comments: