Friday, November 16, 2007

In addition, I can happily announce, it's Friday.

I guess there's really is no excuse not to post with NoNaWriMo out of the way, if you exclude that I'm tired and sore and my fingers are just bleeding stubs. It's Friday here and the office has been very busy all week with something I can't comment on until next week. Added on top of an already busy week, the Shikaoi Board of Education had yet another fire to fight: there was suppose to be a teachers' strike begin today at 5 PM. It was called off. Instead, teachers are holdings meetings tonight. Only in Japan would the proper response be to hold meetings on a Friday night. The principals and vice-principals looked jumpy and twichy and add to that guilty all week. The kids were gleefully oblivious. I'm completely on the sidelines for this since I'm contracted with the town. I feel within me the return to decent sized posts next week instead of these small fry.

1 comment:

James said...

but i like the small frys so much better .... pleeeease keep writing novels so your posts are a more reasonable size