Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Thursday Afternoon

Things are very busy, but none of it is particularly interesting. Most business is the result of many preperations for the coming months. There's just oddles of stuff to do. I am sure it will all make great posts once I do it. I should also mention that I plan to go to Sapporo for the weekend. Yesterday night was spent writing. I had really wanted to go for a run - and though it had been curely nice during the morning - by the time I got home the sky was an onaimous grey again and cold. Today, though the clouds look threating at times, I think I can still make it out for a run. Day's when I go for a run I barely have the energy to write, and days when I write, I can barely be bothered to blog. Someday's are complete contraditions to what I just stated. Go figure.

No comments: