Thursday, November 03, 2005

What I did for きのうの休み - 2nd post




I apologize for my lack of writing mojo in my posts. NaNoWriMo is a black hole of creativity. So I'm bailing on everyone and posting some images I took yesterday on my day off. I basically took a long walk near the Tokachi river. I was a beautiful fall day. Can you have an Indian summer in Japan? In anycase, I just basiclly putzed around and took pics, these are some that turned out the best. I discovered lots of cool little places I would like to return to. I also apologize if anyone is having trouble seeing the images. I do downsize them for the site. My computer is fast and has a high-speed connection so I don't have any problems, but this may not be the case for everyone. Just click to enlarge.

2 comments:

amelie said...

gorgeous images!

Home away from Home said...

whoever you are, your pictures make you damn sexy