Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quiet Monday

After meeting my Uncle and Aunt in Sapporo I have left to come back to Shikaoi for work while they spend another day in Sapporo. I will be picking them up later today at the local train station. This day seems to be creeping by while I patiently wait to introduce them to Shikaoi. I think I peaked a bit early getting the stuff for work out of the way early. There is not much snow left in Tokachi and today seems to be another beautiful spring day. I have checked all the weather reports down south and it will be good travelling weather (around 10-15C during the day) if the rain stays away. I have also been keeping a close eye on the all important cherry blossom estimates and we have planned this trip perfectly to see them in the anicent capitial; if anything, we are a bit early, catching them before they are at their maximum. But I can't control the seasons and this is the best we could do.

No comments: