Sunday, September 09, 2007

Precious little weekend

Not too much to report execpt that all is well. Friday night into Saturday morning part of Typhoon Fitow did land in Hokkaido. I was asleep for most of it as it had been raining for days and I probably would not have noticed the difference. Now that the sun is out again the difference is clear: It's so humid. I put clothes out to dry but I'm beginning to think that was a mistake; they might be ready for next week.


In other good news from Japan, comedian Yosuke Ochi won the World Air Guitar Championship (this year held in Finland) for the second consecutive year (to The Offsprings "Keep Them Separated" no less). Below are some images of Shikaoi from this time of year taken early in the morning. More in this series to follow when I have the time to post-process them.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: