Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Summer Heat


Things are getting so hot here that I barely feel like going outside while it's light out. Getting into my car is quite a trial. Luckily today there is a breeze, but it only really helps if you are standing or sitting very still (since all the big windows in the office are open). I have tried to capture the feeling of oppressive heat in today's pictures. Doesn't that shade look refreshing? Doesn't that street look so wide? I draw the reader's attention to the picture of the restaurant; that is where I will be going for dinner, a big party for all the Board of Education staff. The name of the restaurant is "Bikuri Sushi" which translates as "Surprise Sushi". I don't know how that place has stayed in business with a name like that.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: