Friday, January 05, 2007

Last Day

Blogger is acting unpredictably across their network so I hope everyone is getting this.

We still have one more morning to spend in Sapporo. The weather is partly cloudy and looks as if it could snow or become sunny at any given moment. I'm out of money and clean clothes so it's definitely time for me to return to Shikaoi and all the things I've neglected. Hopefully I will also have a chance to have Starbucks one more time before I take the train back. I also wanted to add that the Sapporo TV Tower pictures were taken the day before yesterday (Thursday) and not yesterday. Yesterday, Sean and I feasted on Genjis-kan barbecued lamb and were then introduced to an awesome hole-in-the-wall cocktail bar by Mr. Suginome. The yaki mochi, sort of a grilled rice, was esspeically good. Mochi is mashed rice and is normally eaten over the New Year's holiday. However, some how Sean missed that experience but we were able play catch up at Yamagoya.

No comments: