Friday, July 29, 2005

The conditions of this post are similar to the last one I made-- in that thunderstorms are again rolling in. Lamentably, this is the last post I will do before taking apart my computer and moving it to my next stop, though short, in Stony Plain. My room is pretty well empty at this point. Just my lamp, radio and computer on my desk and my bed- which has always been a little sad. And boxes and boxes of stuff on my floor, some of these boxes have also escaped and migrated downstairs.

However, being from the west and young, I have no shortage of access to high-speed internet, meaning; I will still be able to make updates everywhere in between here and the time it takes to re-setup my computer in Stony Plain. My question is this: why am I so thirsty at the moment?

No comments: