Friday, April 23, 2004

I'm just having some great oolong tea and decided I should link some important stories so that I can delete the bookmarks. The first is from Richard C. Hoagland over at The Enterprise Mission, its a lenghy break down of the Methane found on Mars. The writer is quite well known to people who would like to now the truth, or perhaps just want a real idea of what's going on. I haven't finished the whole article but I will.

Here's another quick link to a story about someone or some group, governmental or not, screwing with public message boards to either remove important information or spread propaganda. To pull something like this off would take a lot of resouces, that's why a government looks so suspicious. Most of the incidents have occurred about Israel and her policies. Ever with all this I still would trust an alternative news outlet on the web before I trust news from the Globals news desk. Anyone out there have any thoughts on this?

I'm trying to figure out who my audience in for this web blog as it seems to be mostly myself. Which is cool eh. Anyways, I'm going to go finish my tea now.

No comments: