Tuesday, February 24, 2004

An interesting website has some of the best data I've ever come across for the existence of an illuminati-like organization. Author Bev Harris wrote a book called "BLACK BOX VOTING: Ballot-Tampering in the 21st Century" about the massive, gaping holes in the present voting system in America. She's rather normal really, she's in her 50s and came arcoss very sensitive voter machine config files when she did a non-related goggle search; then she spent a couple of years researching the issue and published a book about what she found. One such small example is that one of the main suppliers of voting machines is a Saudi company based from some Caribbean bank. That just doesn't roll with me, if its such an legit company why on earth are they based out of the Canary Islands. And while the book doesn't name the company it will only take two guesses at what the last name might be: Saud or Bin Ladin? Just interesting information I'm throwing out there, make up your own mind, all I ask is that you get the information first.

Also of note over at Guerrilla News Network is a really good QuickTime video about the so called War in Drugs in two parts. Linked here. The reality of the Drug War across the United States is studied with profound insight and artfulness. This is praproganda for the movement that is coming. Great beats and some ill rhymes for all the hip-hop headz and very well done.

Sorry I havent updated lately. I've come across some very important information that everyone should probably know about but I want to make sure I have correst first. I will update more often from now on.

No comments: